Friday March 2nd – Saturday March 3rd 2018
Do you know what it takes to achieve sustainable practice growth? Do you know how to implement protocols that get results? …and what do clinical herbs have to do with it?Join us in Atlanta as we answer these questions and more, at our Wellness Way University LIVE! training event! This 2-day training event will be an immersion in principles designed to make your practice the best: Personal Development and Clinical Product Knowledge. We promise you will leave with the tools, strategies and confidence to implement a lasting change in your life, and your practice.
Friday - March 2nd, 2018
10:00AM-12:30PM Raise the Bar: The Pursuit of Personal & Professional Excellence -Dr. Patrick Flynn
2:30PM-4:00PM Flag Page 101: Creating an Environment to Thrive -Ross Skorzewski
4:15PM-5:00PM The BEST Version of You: Bring Yourself and Your Business to the Next Level
5:15PM-7:00PM There’s More to The Secret -Ed Gungor
Saturday - March 3rd, 2018
9:00AM-9:15AM Welcome & Introduction -Dr. Patrick Flynn
9:15AM-10:45AM Herbal Excellence: From Sourcing to Logistics -Mitch Coven
Insights & Application -Dr. Josh Axe
2:30PM-4:00PM History and Use of Medicinal Herbs
-Dr. Patrick Flynn
5:30PM-7:00PM Product Review and Q&A
-Dr. Patrick Flynn & Guests
Atlanta Airport Marriott Gateway
- Standard room rate is $129 per night.
- *Must mention "The Wellness Way" to get discounted rate.
IS A WWULIVE EVENT RIGHT FOR YOU?
This Event Is For You If:
• You know there’s more to your career than punching a clock.
• You’re passionate about getting your patients clinical results.
• You want to experience personal and professional growth that will make you limitless!
Sorry, This Event Isn’t For You If:
• You like being a pain doctor.
• You’re comfortable with complacency.
• You prefer to learn in boring, stuffy lectures.
Meet Our Guest Speakers!
GET YOUR TICKETS NOW! PRICES WILL GO UP SOON!
*Students must have current college identification present at this event.*